Ngee Hua, Founder
She has been involved only with the best in her career, developing her business development capacities for close to two (2) decades since the late 1990s, from working for the largest global serviced apartment owner-operator The Ascott Group, being in the senior management team of the truly unique European club resort Club Med to being a scholarship recipientwith the most affluent Asia real estate family business by asset value Far East Organisation and in a leading conglomerate SembCorp with utilities, marine & infrastructure business across six (6) continents worldwide. Today, she continues to host through NH only those companies that are or inspired to be in the same league.
Her experience includes a wide urban city markets & resorts destinations with multicultural experience in Tokyo, Shanghai, Beijing, India, Australia & Sri Lanka.
She graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Building (1st Class Honours) from National University of Singapore, Singapore's oldest university.
She also had several of her articles published in academic publications and journals of Stock Exchange of Singapore which includes the following:
1) International Journal for Construction Marketing
(Volume 1, Issue 2) "The Strategic Responses of Construction Firms to the Asian Financial Crisis in 1997-1998"
2) Stock Exchange of Singapore Journal (January 1999 edition) "Outlook for Construction in Singapore"
3) Stock Exchange of Singapore Journal (November 1998 edition) "Taking Concrete Measures"
She has also been a distinguished speaker and panellist for numerous leading industry events & seminar in Asia which includes the following:
1) "China Hotels & Tourism" Conference in Year 2013 & Year 2014 held in Beijing & Shanghai organised by Horwath HTL, STR Global and China Tourist Hotel Association;
2) "4th Annual Resort Development & Hospitality", a Marcus Evans event in Year 2013 held in Sanya, China; and
3) Singapore's Building & Construction Authority seminar in Singapore.
A multi-faceted professional, the brand she represented emerged as Number 2 on the ranking among other international & local hospitality brands in the participants' survey for Horwath Conference 2014 after she has been an active speaker/panellist for one year. This is a testimony on her brand representation ability.
NH Expansion Advisory
© Copyright 2015 http://www.NHexpansion.com